Chat Room Rules
Voodoo Radio appreciates that the majority of people will use this chat room in a positive manor. However, there are always those that go too far or wish to spoil it for others. Therefore we have put these simple rules in place.
- Users must be civil and tasteful.
- No defamatory or illegal material of any nature.
- No mentions or links to illegal sites.
- Be constructive and polite, do not be mean-spirited or use this chat facility with the intention of causing trouble.
- No objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names or content.
- Be patient and welcoming when new people enter the chat room. Please bear in mind that they are new and may not be aware of the current conversations. I’m sure they’ll appreciate a welcome note and to be made to feel part of the room.
- Although we welcome and encourage chatters from all over the world, for the sake of continuity we prefer the use of the English Language to be the core language in the chat room. Please therefore appreciate that English may not be the users first language, so please be patient.
- No spamming or flooding of text or emotions.
- Although we actively encourage feedback from listeners please appreciate that our presenters and moderators may be busy, so please be patient when waiting for an answer.
Chat Room Safety
- We advise you to never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else, including but not limited to, telephone numbers, home addresses and email addresses.
- If you are under 18 Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before entering the chat room.
- The views expressed in the chat room are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of Voodoo Radio.
Any users not abiding by these rules may be temporarily kicked or permanently banned from the chat room by the moderator. A complaint may also be filed to the users internet service provider.
By using our chat room you agree to the above rules.